- Average around 15% annual gains.
- Beat the S & P 500 by 3-5 percentage points a year.
- Keep learning & do my own homework.
- Keep number of open positions small & manageable.
- Try to find atleast one great investment idea every year.
- Pick stocks with a 3-5 year time horizon.
- Know in detail about every pick. Have specific price targets and stop loss points.
- Don't be greedy. Take profits regularly.
- Contribute atleast 10% of my income to my investment portfolio annually.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I am just listing my investment goals. These will continue to be added or modified upon in a regular basis.